Financing Options make Now the best time to Go Solar!
Solar is the best renewable option for the future of energy in Southern California because we have plenty of sun and space!
Financing helps manage the initial investment so that YOU can start saving money sooner and keep saving longer! After all solar power is a great long-term investment.
Custom Designed Systems that fit your budget
California Solar Engineering will design and install an optimal solar panel system for you and your energy needs. We are here to help you find the best choice for your solar project financing.
- Solar rebates and tax credits at the state and federal levels reduce solar system cost substantially. We’ll help you find out how much you qualify for (based on system output) and handle all of the paper work for you.
CSE’s financing partners New Resource Bank, Clean Power Finance and others have creative solar financing options for every need. We’ll help you decide which approach works best for you.
Solar power will lower your energy costs for at least 25 years, manufacture guaranteed!
Plus we are NABCEP certified with over eight years of solar-specific experience in Southern California, so we say with confidence that we can help you navigate the system to get the most savings possible.
Call (888) 61 SOLAR now for a free quote and to discuss your financing options.
Solar rebates and tax credits
Solar Rebates from local utilities and incentives from the Federal government can bring down the cost of an installed solar electric system 50% or more!
"Around the world, fossil fuels are more expensive. Governments recognize the finite nature of oil reserves and their damage to the environment when they are used to generate electricity. They encourage consumers to switch to renewable energies that tap into free sources and do far less harm to the environment." -The Solar Guide
CSE’s financing partners have creative solar financing options
You may want to consider using a mortgage loan to subsidize the costs of solar financing. Several energy efficiency mortgages exist that apply to solar power systems. There are banks that specialize in loans for renewable energy home-improvement projects.
If you’d like to know more about these loans, incentives and other aspects of financing solar for your home or business, please contact us today! Our website also offers more information on the true cost of solar.
Let us Guide You Through the Process
There are many new solar financing options to understand. The bottom line is that our solar energy consultants are here to walk you through the process, answer any questions you may have and take care of the paperwork. We provide a FREE site visit and cost analysis, so contact us today to see which solar financing option is right for you.
The Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency is another great resource for solar finance incentive information for California.
Want to know more? Check out:
- Solar Installation What steps make up the solar installation process? How long does a commercial solar installation take? What permits are needed?
- Solar Panels How do solar panels work? Find out more about the various manufacturers of solar panels. How are solar panels rated?
- Solar Products What elements make up a solar PV system? Which brands of panels, inverters and racking systems does California Solar Engineering use?
- Solar Services Energy audits, conservation consulting, high-efficiency appliances, LED lighting ...
We would love to explain the most up to date status of all the different rebates and incentives, just contact us, call 888-62-SOLAR, or simply answer the following 4 questions!